Thank you Shimano

Have a question regarding an existing Shimano product? Talk directly to an official representative from Shimano!
Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Thank you Shimano

Post by Jeffbro999 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:48 am

Hey Bantam, Just wanted to say thank you to Shimano for going above and beyond to help out! Parts order got lost with FedEx, and after getting no answers from FedEx, I sent Shimano an email to see if they could help. Couple days later, UPS was delivering my package. Wasn’t even expecting an answer by then. Really appreciate the quick response with everything that’s going on =D>

Bantam1
Manufacturer Support
Manufacturer Support

Re: Thank you Shimano

Post by Bantam1 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:18 am

No problem. The customer service team is a little short handed still but they are doing their best. Given all the issues with CV and the weather in some places, there have been many problems with shipping. I know I have had many packages delayed and a couple go missing for my own personal orders (non Shimano of course). Hopefully everything will improve going forward.

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Thank you Shimano

Post by Jeffbro999 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:33 am

Shipping has definitely tested many peoples patience this year. Little things like this mean a lot in times like this though. Sure wasn’t expecting it that quickly, and helps remind me of one reason why I’ve used Shimano for so long.