Does this bait exist?

Come share your passion, experiences, and questions for the latest fishing craze to take the Nation... you asked for it, and here it is.. TT's SWIMBAIT FORUM!
LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Does this bait exist?

Post by LowRange » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:00 am

I'm looking for a slow sink line through soft bluegill. A multi segment bait with that erratic S swimming motion those baits have. Not interested in a paddle tail which most gill baits seem to be including Savage Gear's own line through bluegill. I have their 5" 3 segment bait and its amazing in the water and gets bit by big fish but the hookup is terrible. It has a top and bottom trebble when all they had to do was make it a line through with a top or bottom rigging option. I would like to find a bait like that if it exists. TW swimbait catalog is messed up and doesn't show results correctly when looking under soft swimbaits so I have to search by brand. Does anyone know of such a bait or who might make one?
Attachments
rs (3).jpeg
rs (3).jpeg (51.87 KiB) Viewed 3298 times

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Does this bait exist?

Post by Cristo » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:00 am

That's a tough one but if you find out let me know that picture looks like that thing would get bit I like how it's rigged up too 8-)

JDM_Guy2
Angler
Angler

Post by JDM_Guy2 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:52 am

LowRange wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:00 am
I'm looking for a slow sink line through soft bluegill. A multi segment bait with that erratic S swimming motion those baits have. Not interested in a paddle tail which most gill baits seem to be including Savage Gear's own line through bluegill. I have their 5" 3 segment bait and its amazing in the water and gets bit by big fish but the hookup is terrible. It has a top and bottom trebble when all they had to do was make it a line through with a top or bottom rigging option. I would like to find a bait like that if it exists. TW swimbait catalog is messed up and doesn't show results correctly when looking under soft swimbaits so I have to search by brand. Does anyone know of such a bait or who might make one?
https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Savage_ ... gLo8fD_BwE

this it?

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:45 pm

JDM_Guy2 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:52 am
LowRange wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:00 am
https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Savage_ ... gLo8fD_BwE

this it?
I have that one and it's been awesome but it's not a line through unfortunately. I've only gotten bit by giants with it and have lost fish from them throwing it that would not happen if they simply made it a line through.
https://www.tackledirect.com/savage-gea ... lures.html