Tacklewarehouse package stolen?

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
Salty Parrot
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Tacklewarehouse package stolen?

Post by Salty Parrot » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:58 pm

Hi all, more shipping troubles has happened to me... I ordered some fishing line through tacklewarehouse and got it delivered via GLS. So it looks like the package never even came and they even signed for it. I have a surveillance system and no delivery driver. Any ideas how tacklewarehouse will handle this?

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Tacklewarehouse package stolen?

Post by goldrod » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:31 pm

Man I’m sorry to hear that happened to you.
Call them and they should be inclined to at least look at the evidence
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Salty Parrot
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Salty Parrot » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:46 pm

Yeah I sent them an email with a picture of the signature which wasn't even mine.

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:09 pm

I've had Golden State Overnight deliver to the wrong address and only knew about it because i was tracking the delivery through the TW link and saw the picture uploaded by the delivery driver showing where it was left - at a house two blocks away! ... i walked over there myself and grabbed the package from the front door. Since then, I never use that delivery agent again.
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Salty Parrot
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Salty Parrot » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:47 am

Cal wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:09 pm
I've had Golden State Overnight deliver to the wrong address and only knew about it because i was tracking the delivery through the TW link and saw the picture uploaded by the delivery driver showing where it was left - at a house two blocks away! ... i walked over there myself and grabbed the package from the front door. Since then, I never use that delivery agent again.
Yeahh.. i didnt even get a picture

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:56 am

😡
Cal, Managing Editor

Salty Parrot
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Salty Parrot » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:13 am

Cal wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:56 am
😡
Yeah man its pretty upsetting. Usually I never have delivery problems, but ever since covid i guess people are getting messier.

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by DirtyD64 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:59 am

Do you have the name of who signed it? I would be trying to figure that out. If you live in a heavily populated area that could be rough. If someone signed around my neighborhood and possibly even side of town I might know who it was...

uljersey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by uljersey » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:48 pm

Cal wrote:
Did by chance the house where your order ended up at have the same house # as yours ? We often get mail for the same number house a block away.

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:28 pm

uljersey wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:48 pm
Cal wrote:
Did by chance the house where your order ended up at have the same house # as yours ? We often get mail for the same number house a block away.
I think so... happens with mail occasionally, yes. But a package delivery should be much more clear considering you're not hitting every house and you're only delivering one package.
Cal, Managing Editor

uljersey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by uljersey » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:07 am

Cal wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:28 pm
uljersey wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:48 pm
Cal wrote:
I think so... happens with mail occasionally, yes. But a package delivery should be much more clear considering you're not hitting every house and you're only delivering one package.
You’re using logic & common sense in regards to the current state of affairs … be careful ;)

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:34 am

uljersey wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:07 am
You’re using logic & common sense in regards to the current state of affairs … be careful ;)
What can I say? It is my lot in life and especially on this site 🥲😆
Cal, Managing Editor

Salty Parrot
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Salty Parrot » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:51 am

I live in a neighborhood where theres tons of houses in a line and each house has a individual number. I ended up receiving my package after contacting tacklewarehouse 2 days later