Black Friday 2022 List:

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Black Friday 2022 List:

Post by DirtyD64 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:51 am

Would like to know what anyone is hunting this Black Friday. I am planning on stocking on some big 6.8" and 7.8" Keitechs, some other big soft swimbaits, and trying the mini max chatterbaits. Also looking to get a big spool of 14-16lb fluoro.

So what is anyone else picking up? Anything else weird or new out there I should throw on my list?

PotatoLake
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Black Friday 2022 List:

Post by PotatoLake » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:15 pm

From what I've seen, you may not want to wait until Black Friday. There have been some scorching good deals lately here and there. That mini-max has been doing work for me this fall. Go get a few. I'll be watching to see if I can get good prices on jdm tackle stateside to save on shipping. But, I have my doubts. I've filled out my lineup of rods and reels, so I doubt any big purchases are coming my way. Sounds boring, but I like a good fishing line sale. There are usually good discounts on BF for that at least.

Firstoutfisher
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Firstoutfisher » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:09 pm

Mostly looking for kayaks or kayak fishing accessories. I would like to get a motor, a landing gear/new cart, a finder and maybe a new kayak and some other accessories. However if any screaming deals come up for rods/reels or JDM gear I might splurge.

slipperybob
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by slipperybob » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:53 pm

This is just that one year that I have no plans for any particular Black Friday deals. For somehow the local tackle store offered up some awesome deals of up to 50% off on stuff on hand. Yeah, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for but I did acquired some stuff that I had wanted some years ago, just never gotten around to.
slip bobbing is the laziest way to fish

godshippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by godshippy » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:09 pm

Fishing line and dropshot weights are what I'll be looking for.