Tungsten Brands

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
Big-Donkey
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Tungsten Brands

Post by Big-Donkey » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:11 am

Im looking at Titan and Nako. I heard some companies use bigger line holes for whatever reason. Im looking for the small standard size holes and I was interested in which brands you feel are good or bad. Thanks as always, G

Senkobass1
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Tungsten Brands

Post by Senkobass1 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:52 am

I always use omsinkers. Cheap, reliable, and they ship pretty quickly. All of these other companies are using the same providers overall and omsinkers have the same quality as some of the brands I’ve bought here

Big-Donkey
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Big-Donkey » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:40 pm

Regarding Nako brand.
Would anyone happen to know if there line hole size is the same as others, Its fairly important I found out? Thank you for the time. G

Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Johnny A » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:28 pm

Some of the Tungsten have inserts, others don't. Some of them are a real pain in the pubes with the stoppers.

johnnybassboat
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by johnnybassboat » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:35 pm

Senkobass1 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:52 am
I always use omsinkers. Cheap, reliable, and they ship pretty quickly. All of these other companies are using the same providers overall and omsinkers have the same quality as some of the brands I’ve bought here
Me too, have always had good luck with them.