Best Lure Eyes

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Best Lure Eyes

Post by DirtyD64 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:15 am

I swore I had started this thread before, but never found it in the search.

That being said, what lure manufacturer do you think has the best eyes? I would have made this a poll, but there are so many brands to pick from. Also gets confusing because some products from the same company have better eyes.

For me, I would have to pick Megabass and Duo Realis. 6th Sense has some good eyes for certain models, and SPRO has a unique eye design I enjoy.

Which eyes do you think are best? Are there custom eyes out there that best all OEM versions?

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Best Lure Eyes

Post by Jeffbro999 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:57 am

Check out Jettsonlures.com
All the custom lure eyes you could ever need. Glass are always the most detailed, but they do break. All the others you mentioned are available to purchase if you want to swap eyes. Pointers with down looking eyes look pretty good for example.

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Best Lure Eyes

Post by DirtyD64 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:46 am

Jeffbro999 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:57 am
Check out Jettsonlures.com
All the custom lure eyes you could ever need. Glass are always the most detailed, but they do break. All the others you mentioned are available to purchase if you want to swap eyes. Pointers with down looking eyes look pretty good for example.
I'm not specifically looking, just making conversation. Will still check that place out though. I do have a few old cranks that could use eyes, but need to find a good glue too.