6 Travel Scrapbook Ideas to Cherish Every Moment

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
KentMiller
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

6 Travel Scrapbook Ideas to Cherish Every Moment

Post by KentMiller » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:21 am

Whether it's the streets you've roamed or the cuisines you've savored, some experiences are too precious to be forgotten. That's where the art of scrapbooking steps in—it's not just an activity, it's your personal time machine. Crafting a scrapbook can bring those moments back to life in a heartbeat, and CraftsSelection's best sewing and craft tools are your trusty sidekicks in this creative endeavor.

At CraftsSelection, we understand the magic behind each page you create, and Amazon product reviews on our platform are dedicated to helping you select just the right supplies for your scrapbooking project.

Learn more:Image CraftsSelection.com Selection of Best Craft Machines

Save Your Unforgettable Journeys With 6 Travel Scrapbook Ideas

1. Postcard Collection

Turn your postcard collection into a unique and charming scrapbook that tells the tales of each destination you've visited. Arrange them in creative ways and embellish them with crafting tools from CraftsSelection to add your personal touch.

2. Food Diary

If you believe food is an integral part of a travel experience, then a food diary scrapbook is perfect for you! Record the delicacies and flavors that tantalize your taste buds and add recipes or restaurant recommendations to your scrapbook.

3. Travel Map

A travel map scrapbook is a storyteller that illustrates the chronicles of your journeys. From bustling metros to serene landscapes, capture the essence of each locale with this inventive keepsake. With craft tool recommendations from CraftsSelection, your scrapbook will portray a rich tapestry of the cultures and cities you've encountered.

4. Travel Route

Maybe it's not just the destinations, but the journeys in between that hold a special place in your heart. A travel route scrapbook is your canvas to depict the adventures of each trip. Where did you start? What landmarks did you discover en route? With the right craft cutting machine and craft supplies featured in our craft accessories recommendations, you will ensure every memory is embellished perfectly.

Discover: Best Product Evaluated CraftsSelection.com Image

5. Restaurant Napkin

There's something undeniably charming about preserving the little mementos from your restaurant visits. A napkin, branded with the eatery's logo, is a souvenir worth a page in your scrapbook. Relive those flavors and atmospheres as you curate a taste-testing tour across the pages.

6. Travel Tickets

Plane tickets, bus passes, and harbor ferry receipts can serve as tokens of your nomadic tales. Incorporate these scraps into your scrapbook, enriching your narrative with the authentic evidence of your escapades. This visual anthology may one day inspire another intrepid explorer.

Beyond the commonplace tourist trails, your scrapbook can be a patchwork of sports events, backstage passes, or even artisanal craft fairs. The scope is limitless, and CraftsSelection’s best sewing and craft tools are at your fingertips to make it possible. The expansive reviews and guides on our website provide the expertise to select splendid crafting staples.

Browse:Image CraftsSelection Top Craft and Sewing Product Comparison

Final Words

Reflect on this—your scrapbook can be anything and everything you want it to be. Every snip, every paste is an echo of joy. We, at CraftsSelection, are thrilled to be a part of your creative journey with our craft product evaluations aiming to help you find the right crafting tools. Together, we'll make sure every memory is more than just remembered—it's revered.
Last edited by KentMiller on Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

godshippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Any opinion?

Post by godshippy » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:34 am

My friends use Salter brand scales--and you can send scales to IGFA to be certified as well.

I don't know anyone that actually owns Boga grips to be honest.

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Jeffbro999 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:10 am

I own the 15lb, and it’s very accurate. When we weigh 5 bass for tourneys our total is always within 1oz. Very easy to judge what the weight is, even when it’s between the lines. Not sure how IGFA does it for records though. They have been doing it for years and don’t seem to have any issues certifying weights.
They really are nice to have. Much easier/quicker in a tourney and nothing to fail. Those scales that can’t get wet are ridiculous. I wade inshore with mine all the time and it’s still perfect after 10 years of use.
Cull beam still comes in handy too.

Might be best to send IGFA an email with your concerns and see what they have to say. Not the first time I’ve heard this brought up, but never hear any answers.

reason162
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by reason162 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:18 pm

Jeffbro999 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:10 am
I own the 15lb, and it’s very accurate. When we weigh 5 bass for tourneys our total is always within 1oz. Very easy to judge what the weight is, even when it’s between the lines. Not sure how IGFA does it for records though. They have been doing it for years and don’t seem to have any issues certifying weights.
They really are nice to have. Much easier/quicker in a tourney and nothing to fail. Those scales that can’t get wet are ridiculous. I wade inshore with mine all the time and it’s still perfect after 10 years of use.
Yeah the 15lb boga is a godsend for freshwater and inshore saltwater species - dead nuts accurate, nothing to break no batteries to drain. Doubles as the nicest fish grippers made - rotating jaws so dumb pickerels don't twist their heads off in the water.

I had a summer flounder earlier this year tape out at a hair over 25" but almost touching 8lbs on the boga. If I had any of the cheapo digital scales I would've not believed the weight at all lol

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:55 pm

My 15lb Boga is a decade + old, looks new, and it's extremely accurate...you really just need to learn to judge where the scale reads between the markings (granted I don't always have a pair of readers on the water, lol).

Aside from needing a large floating object attached to it, there's not much to fault.
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

dhottle
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by dhottle » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:40 am

Jeffbro999 wrote:

Might be best to send IGFA an email with your concerns and see what they have to say. Not the first time I’ve heard this brought up, but never hear any answers.
IGFA uses the last readable line or mark on the scale to determine weight. They do not interpolate or read between the lines for a weight. In effect they round down. I own a 15, 30 & 60lb boga. According to the IGFA the Boga's are consistently the most accurate of the spring scales to get certified. And according to them the Salter Brecknell is the most accurate digital scale to get certified.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:46 pm

Good info, thanks for sharing.

Still insane that a scale designed for weighing fish, is not in the least water resistant.
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Jeffbro999 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:34 am

dhottle wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:40 am
Jeffbro999 wrote:

IGFA uses the last readable line or mark on the scale to determine weight. They do not interpolate or read between the lines for a weight. In effect they round down. I own a 15, 30 & 60lb boga. According to the IGFA the Boga's are consistently the most accurate of the spring scales to get certified. And according to them the Salter Brecknell is the most accurate digital scale to get certified.
Thank you for the info, hopefully that helps those that are chasing records. Makes sense, unfortunately I won’t ever have to worry about it :lol:

MK49
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by MK49 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:08 pm

I used to fish in Mexico a lot. I still have many rods, lures and other tackles in Mexico, including a Boga Grip. They had a 10lbs sand bag in the office. One day, I checked my Boga with the bag. It was right on the money. Because I'm sure that I'm not going to catch a world record bass in the rest of my life (heck, my PB is 10lbs less than the world record), I don't really care a few ounces. It's accurate enough for me. :D

That being said, if you catch 21+ lbs bass in any scale, you would have to weigh it with a certified scale, just to be sure.