Can we talk Alpha for a second

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Can we talk Alpha for a second

Post by goldrod » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:37 am

You used Steez parts on the alpha?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:59 am

Buster542 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:35 am
hoohoorjoo wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:05 pm
Buster542 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:57 am
Ahhh Don’t get me started....I am so far down the Alphasaurus rabbit hole as we speak...I bought one of the original 103’s and one thing led to another and I know have almost two Steez SVs invested in the little bastard and still going lol🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤑😪🤯

It’s getting pretty sexy now though....🔥🙌💯

It’s Daiwa’s fault I tell ya for making it the best palming reel ever made I tells ya!!!🤩👌💯
Hey Jimmy, glad you FINALLY joined us! You gotta post pics of that reel!
Not sure who jimmy is but.....sure mate! I’ll through some pics up when I get the last few bits on it....I gotta pretty frame surrounded by shiny bits atm!🤷‍♂️😅
Oops, I mistook your user name for 'buster502', a friend named Jimmy Spears from another forum. :doh: Anyway, I still love the Alphas platform, and I'll still be looking forward to the pics.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

Buster542
Angler
Angler

Post by Buster542 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:46 pm

hoohoorjoo wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:59 am
Buster542 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:35 am
hoohoorjoo wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:05 pm
Buster542 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:57 am
Ahhh Don’t get me started....I am so far down the Alphasaurus rabbit hole as we speak...I bought one of the original 103’s and one thing led to another and I know have almost two Steez SVs invested in the little bastard and still going lol🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤑😪🤯

It’s getting pretty sexy now though....🔥🙌💯

It’s Daiwa’s fault I tell ya for making it the best palming reel ever made I tells ya!!!🤩👌💯
Hey Jimmy, glad you FINALLY joined us! You gotta post pics of that reel!
Not sure who jimmy is but.....sure mate! I’ll through some pics up when I get the last few bits on it....I gotta pretty frame surrounded by shiny bits atm!🤷‍♂️😅
Oops, I mistook your user name for 'buster502', a friend named Jimmy Spears from another forum. :doh: Anyway, I still love the Alphas platform, and I'll still be looking forward to the pics.
Haha no worries! “I can be your Doug!(Jimmy)”...post up the pics soon👍