RC-002S ZPI Techno Formula

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

RC-002S ZPI Techno Formula

Post by goldrod » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:22 pm

Acquired my second spool this one is blue
It’s a really enjoyable spool. Does anyone know if they come in any other colors?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

SSS
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: RC-002S ZPI Techno Formula

Post by SSS » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:20 pm

They come in yellow, pine green, purple, two reds, black, td ito color, similar to td ito but in a brighter shade and silver. These are the ones that i saw, but probably missing some colors. The one for the pixy is orange.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:49 am

SSS wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:20 pm
They come in yellow, pine green, purple, two reds, black, td ito color, similar to td ito but in a brighter shade and silver. These are the ones that i saw, but probably missing some colors. The one for the pixy is orange.
Wow
That list is more than I expected. I just know that the yellow one and the black one will be hard to find
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

SSS
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by SSS » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:07 am

goldrod wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:49 am
SSS wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:20 pm
Wow
That list is more than I expected. I just know that the yellow one and the black one will be hard to find
Most of them are hard to find. The two reds and the pine green are the most common, followed by the blue. All the others are rare.

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:43 am

What's a purple one work with no box? There is a TDZ Ito with one in it for $300 I am eyeing.

Bass Junkie
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Bass Junkie » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:03 am

LowRange wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:43 am
What's a purple one work with no box? There is a TDZ Ito with one in it for $300 I am eyeing.

If it’s the one I’m thinking of that seller fell through on a sale for me. Not sure if it was a timing thing with everything going on in the world or what, just make sure you’re covering yourself with PayPal or the like. Beautiful reel though! Market is hard but if it’s clean with no knicks or flaking I’d say ~$150 is what I’ve seen most of them listed at

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:48 am

Bass Junkie wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:03 am
LowRange wrote:

If it’s the one I’m thinking of that seller fell through on a sale for me. Not sure if it was a timing thing with everything going on in the world or what, just make sure you’re covering yourself with PayPal or the like. Beautiful reel though! Market is hard but if it’s clean with no knicks or flaking I’d say ~$150 is what I’ve seen most of them listed at
Umm I haven’t seen that and I’m always looking about
I’ve gambled on a few and not gotten what I thought it was but I’m thankful that the seller answered my question. There’s another TDZ on here that i really don’t need but I think I ought to especially if I can find one of these spools

I’d love to find a black and a pine green

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:37 am

goldrod wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:48 am
Bass Junkie wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:03 am
LowRange wrote:

Umm I haven’t seen that and I’m always looking about
I’ve gambled on a few and not gotten what I thought it was but I’m thankful that the seller answered my question. There’s another TDZ on here that i really don’t need but I think I ought to especially if I can find one of these spools

I’d love to find a black and a pine green
If I get this purple one I'll sell you the spool. I wouldnt ask more than $100 for it if it was mint. Would you be interested?