Daiwa Prorex reels: a source of daiwa purple

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Daiwa Prorex reels: a source of daiwa purple

Post by LowRange » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:42 pm

Just a heads up for the guys looking for that specific Daiwa purple that does not have a matching Hedgehog or anywhere else purple. The Prorex reels have ton of it. They have the Daiwa purple on spools, cc knobs, handles and knob caps depending on the model. The platforms they use are:

Tatula SV (newest gen)
Tatula 200
Lexa
Lexa TWS (Tatula 300)

Certain parts obviously fit other reels. I can swap cc knobs between my old Tatulas and my SS SVs meaning that the Prorex 200 cc knob l fits TDZ and old Steez but without the use of a clicker. Handles and knobs for pretty much any Daiwa while other parts are platform specific like the spools.

I've got a purple 200 spool on the way and am looking to track down the eva knobs with purple caps from either the new 300 or old 300. Would ideally like a whole handle off the new 300.