Daiwa TD-Z

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Daiwa TD-Z

Post by LowRange » Mon May 08, 2023 12:31 pm

Daiwa Sol

Daiwa TD-S

Shimano Curado

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Daiwa TD-Z

Post by dragon1 » Mon May 08, 2023 5:50 pm

We live in a perverted confused Globalist NWO world...

Sheesh.
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Mon May 08, 2023 7:32 pm

What other uncanny reels are out there? I know the chinease reels are a gold mind of copies but I was surprised to look back at the earlier Korean OEM reels and see such blatant Daiwa and Shimano visual knock offs.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Wed May 10, 2023 7:27 pm

I don't really pay attention to knockoff reels...now knockoff autos...

Honda Accords looking like Audi A6, saw a Hyundai or Kia the other day trying real hard to mimic a Panamera back end...etc., etc.
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Johnny A » Sat May 13, 2023 5:16 am

LowRange wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:32 pm
What other uncanny reels are out there? I know the chinease reels are a gold mind of copies but I was surprised to look back at the earlier Korean OEM reels and see such blatant Daiwa and Shimano visual knock offs.
You may want to remember the original Daiwa Millionaire was a part for part replica of the ABU 5000C.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:45 pm

Johnny A wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 5:16 am
LowRange wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:32 pm
You may want to remember the original Daiwa Millionaire was a part for part replica of the ABU 5000C.
Haha, for sure