Evergreen Combat Crank FS R and Flat Side

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Evergreen Combat Crank FS R and Flat Side

Post by Jeffbro999 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:09 pm

Anyone fishing these cranks? Picked up some blanks and they are really nice. Caught some fish on the rattling R version already but haven’t thrown the deep version yet. Flatside with weight transfer and a deep diving coffin lip make it very appealing. These don’t aren’t like normal flat sides with tight vibration, but worked well in the colder months. Looking around, I see zero reviews on these, so wanted to know if anyone else is using them and what your experiences are. Thanks.

Jnkoepp
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Evergreen Combat Crank FS R and Flat Side

Post by Jnkoepp » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:41 pm

I LOVE FSRs...unfortunately they are super hard to obtain now...especially in the colors I like. I talked with evergreen at last years classic and they told me the flat force replaced the FSR

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Jeffbro999 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:14 am

Jnkoepp wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:41 pm
I LOVE FSRs...unfortunately they are super hard to obtain now...especially in the colors I like. I talked with evergreen at last years classic and they told me the flat force replaced the FSR
Man, that’s to bad. Noticed there were very few available as you said. Surprised with them being available for a while that there is zero info though. Guess that means they are something the fish probably haven’t seen before so that’s always a good thing. If you are looking for more, Dinger baits makes a perfect knockoff of the R in both silent and rattling that fishes really well. Just have to find someone to paint, or do it yourself.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:38 pm

These cranks are amazing and really hard to source. I was sent a few by a member here (Thank You once again!!) and have been blown away ever since. Not that my opinion is anything but i really recommend them
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:50 pm

Bump...

Is Dinger baits still around?
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Jeffbro999 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:21 am

dragon1 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:50 pm
Bump...

Is Dinger baits still around?
FishheadCustomLures carries the blanks Dinger used to sell. Best blanks in the business. Nothing cheap about these like the majority of blanks out there.

Still love using this bait by the way. It’s extremely snag resistant and comes through wood better than a lot of squarebills I’ve thrown.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:59 pm

I'll have to find a local painter...for now I have a few Flat Force 4 inbound in shad/baitfish colors for this late summer/fall shad run.

Is it the "Atlas 1.5" circuit bill/square bill blank?
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Jeffbro999 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:26 pm

dragon1 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:59 pm
I'll have to find a local painter...for now I have a few Flat Force 4 inbound in shad/baitfish colors for this late summer/fall shad run.

Is it the "Atlas 1.5" circuit bill/square bill blank?
No the Evergreen blank is listed as the Flat Side.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:02 pm

Kool man, appreciate it!

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Jeffbro999 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:29 pm

Updated pic of some FS-R paints. Caught the biggest bass I’ve caught on the river here on the one posted above, but these look a little better ;)

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:42 pm

Wow man, those look spectacular!