Your Favorite Hardbait Company

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
Cracker
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Your Favorite Hardbait Company

Post by Cracker » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:36 pm

I like them all, every company makes some gems, however, if I have to pick only one - Megabass for me. Top water lures one of the best, jerkbaits probably the best, crankbaits are really good.

Cracker
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Cracker » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:41 pm

Hogsticker2 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:38 pm
Hobie-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:50 am
For me, I would say Jackson. They have a WIDE variety of lures. I do a lot of stream trout fishing as well as lake fishing for bass and panfish. I found there is a hardbait for every situation. Paint quality is good, good hooks/split rings, variety of sizes most times and, prices are pretty good for a JDM brand.

Another cool thing is that they have some unconventional lures. Those can look gimmicky sometimes but, they catch fish.
Do they have a website? I can't seem to find it. Where do you typically order these from?
https://jackson.jp
I think they more concentrated on trout and saltwater than bass.

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:34 pm

Cracker wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:41 pm
Hogsticker2 wrote:
Hobie-Wan Kenobi wrote:
For me, I would say Jackson. They have a WIDE variety of lures. I do a lot of stream trout fishing as well as lake fishing for bass and panfish. I found there is a hardbait for every situation. Paint quality is good, good hooks/split rings, variety of sizes most times and, prices are pretty good for a JDM brand.

Another cool thing is that they have some unconventional lures. Those can look gimmicky sometimes but, they catch fish.
Do they have a website? I can't seem to find it. Where do you typically order these from?
https://jackson.jp
I think they more concentrated on trout and saltwater than bass.
I like to catch trout. Good smokin material 👍. Thanks for the link.

Hobie-Wan Kenobi
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hobie-Wan Kenobi » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:22 pm

Hogsticker2 wrote:
Hobie-Wan Kenobi wrote:

Here is their website: https://jackson-quon.com/

If you scroll down a little on their site, you can see a full catalog. Many JDM sites have them. Bait Finesse Empire has really competitive pricing on Jackson lures. They don't carry the whole catalog but, a decent chunk of it.
IG @hobie_wan_kenobi_fishing

DarkShadow
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by DarkShadow » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:11 pm

That Paycheck bait looks a lot like a bait that was made by Reaction Innovations back in the day called the Vixen, no?