Bomber baits Gen 2

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
uljersey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Bomber baits Gen 2

Post by uljersey » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:13 am

They’ve upgraded many of their classics and have made improvements on some (they added a transfer weight to the Flat A to improve casting) … I bought a couple of the Fat Free Guppies and was pleasantly surprised to find the stock hooks are black nickel & extremely sharp. Don’t let the $3.99 price fool you, the build quality is way above the price point. I suspect Pradco did this to generate buzz. Worth a look if you you were/are a Bomber fan.

https://www.lurenet.com/brands/bomber-l ... generation

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Bomber baits Gen 2

Post by dragon1 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:04 pm

uljersey wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:13 am
They’ve upgraded many of their classics and have made improvements on some (they added a transfer weight to the Flat A to improve casting) … I bought a couple of the Fat Free Guppies and was pleasantly surprised to find the stock hooks are black nickel & extremely sharp. Don’t let the $3.99 price fool you, the build quality is way above the price point. I suspect Pradco did this to generate buzz. Worth a look if you you were/are a Bomber fan.

https://www.lurenet.com/brands/bomber-l ... generation
Schuuuweeet!
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

PotatoLake
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Bomber baits Gen 2

Post by PotatoLake » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:09 pm

My old man caught a 6+ on an old Bill Dance signature Fat Free shad this weekend. Made me look into these Gen 2s, I might have to use them as an add-on for free shipping or something. I was impressed.