Square Bill Lovers step in

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Square Bill Lovers step in

Post by goldrod » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:41 pm

Raid Japan makes a square bill crank called Gorilla
And for whatever reason the fish thinks it’s like skittles lol

I love OSP blitz max but that is no longer
I have all sorts of square bills from fat raps to OSP to some 1.5 sk , Excaliburs of the same size to 6th sense to some hard to find lucky crafts
This crank is worth trying and though I haven’t figured out what it is about it they like I can say with the highest degree of certainty that for me it’s by far something worth sharing
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

PotatoLake
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Square Bill Lovers step in

Post by PotatoLake » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:51 am

Hey thanks for that post, I’ve been eyeballing that Goriller. I have another name to throw in the ring for squarebills that catch them. Try out the Mibro Warloq. It’s been the best at crashing into cover and not getting hung up.

jprice92
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by jprice92 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:41 pm

goldrod wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:41 pm

I have all sorts of square bills from fat raps to OSP to some 1.5 sk , Excaliburs of the same size to 6th sense to some hard to find lucky crafts
This crank is worth trying and though I haven’t figured out what it is about it they like I can say with the highest degree of certainty that for me it’s by far something worth sharing
You convinced me, I ordered a few of them. The blitz max has been my favorite square bill for a long time now, excited to try this gorriler.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:52 pm

jprice92 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:41 pm
goldrod wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:41 pm

You convinced me, I ordered a few of them. The blitz max has been my favorite square bill for a long time now, excited to try this gorriler.

You want be disappointed
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible