Killer Spinner Baits

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Killer Spinner Baits

Post by goldrod » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:42 pm

When it comes to premium s/b I guess i just decided to cross the line and try Gan Craft killer Bait oVer
At first glance out of the package, it really does seem well put together..
Anyone liking this killer bait? :lol:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Killer Spinner Baits

Post by goldrod » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:32 pm

Got out with this 1/2 bait and my 1/2 revenge

Point blank and simple, it’s a specialized lure that requires the right rod and reel. I was using two different rods but the blades are HEAVY and it doesn’t cast well even with a DC reel. The blades catch huge air and I think this is a lure to pick apart cover not cast into nothing and catch fish like the revenge.

I wish I would have know before my purchasesssssssss 😂
It’s built great and has nice components, as the price point suggest
But for 50% less the revenge spinner baits covers all around.
I took a chance and the information is priceless. Hope this helps someone else

My next setup will be my power versatile IP68 combo for this lure
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

godshippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by godshippy » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:12 am

Oof, thanks for doing the hard work for us! I've been using Damiki spinnerbaits and really like them. Took a chance on the Dobyns and they're very well put together and is becoming a new favorite. Haven't had a chance to try the new Strike Kings yet...

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Jeffbro999 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:34 am

Loving some Jackall spinnerbaits. Been throwing the Dera Spin a lot lately, definitely catches a lot of fish. Wire has been holding up fine so far.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:36 am

godshippy wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:12 am
Oof, thanks for doing the hard work for us! I've been using Damiki spinnerbaits and really like them. Took a chance on the Dobyns and they're very well put together and is becoming a new favorite. Haven't had a chance to try the new Strike Kings yet...
I should also mention I have the double willow but their version.
Takes speed to get them moving. I will try them in the lily pads but I probably should either get the 3/8 next time or their tandem blade but for now I’m in no rush to buy them at the price point

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:50 am

I’d like to hear the experience of others

Kimbro1014
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Kimbro1014 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:47 am

I haven’t tried them yet. Saw them in a local shop but didn’t buy any yet. They sure are sexy though!