Swim Jigs.

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Swim Jigs.

Post by goldrod » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:51 pm

IMHO, the EG swim jig is the jig to have bar none. But I still ( even though I have NOT caught any huge fish on swim jigs. Ive caught small or medium size fish but Im looking for that one. ) have to try other things and I ran across this particular swim jig and I like it as fas as the features. I probably should have gotten a light weight jig but maybe next time.

I did discover this bumble shad and its Great but soft. real soft.While bank fishing I casted it out and before it hit the bottom the fish were slamming it. I dont know what it is about this shad but I got a larger size for when the weather cools off.. Anyone used them? or the Jigs?
Attachments
IMG_9284.jpg
IMG_9284.jpg (124.25 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
IMG_9285.jpg
IMG_9285.jpg (147.86 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Swim Jigs.

Post by goldrod » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:53 pm

The EG jig was just for comparison purposes. It has a larger gap than the other jig just fyi.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible