What are these?

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
Bodeen
Angler
Angler

What are these?

Post by Bodeen » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:27 pm

I bought these years ago and they work great. Just can't seem to find them any more. They have rattles in their claws.

John Puckett
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: What are these?

Post by John Puckett » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 am

Wow, I've never seen those before. That's a very clever idea, thanks for sharing.

Kwwildcat
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by Kwwildcat » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 am

I can't remember the brand...but there was a company in Tennessee that used to make custom brush hogs the same way. As for those specifically I have no idea but they look like they could be made by the same Co.

smalljaw
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by smalljaw » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:09 am

Do you remember the "kangaroo worms" ? The marketing was they had a pouch to add a rattle and I believe they came out with a craw too but they didn't last too long, these maybe the Kangaroo craws that have been discontinued a long time.
Barlow's Tackle

gclark519
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by gclark519 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:04 am

Those were made by Bass Pro back in the early 90s. They came with a little dome rattle that was inserted into the claw. I bought some, never caught anything on them. :lol:

Munkin
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Munkin » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:37 pm

smalljaw wrote:Do you remember the "kangaroo worms" ? The marketing was they had a pouch to add a rattle and I believe they came out with a craw too but they didn't last too long, these maybe the Kangaroo craws that have been discontinued a long time.
Those kangaroo grubs were great and I am always searching ebay for some more.

Allen