Xzone adrenaline craw

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
jerkbait22
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Xzone adrenaline craw

Post by jerkbait22 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:12 pm

Anyone fishing these? I just put two on order. I've been meaning to get some for a while and had to pick up some other stuff so I added them to the order. Coincidentally, Tactical Bassin happened to recently do a video mentioning them in the Junebug color and that color sold out everywhere :lol:

They were talking about fishing it on a swinghead but I got it more for texas rigging and punching milfoil.

Drakestar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Xzone adrenaline craw

Post by Drakestar » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:05 pm

I've had a couple packs sitting in my garage for a couple of months, bought them when the Z Craw was out in the colors I like. It feels like a dead ringer for that Z Craw. My main negative is that it doesn't have any salt. You bite into it and get plastic. Those floating claws they call out on the packaging don't seem to float more than a Z Craw, but when fished on a wobblehead I don't care, anyway.

Drakestar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Drakestar » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:43 pm

These tear much easier than Zoom plastics. If you Texas-rig them the part that’s riding the hook at the loop will rip open unexpectedly.

PotatoLake
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by PotatoLake » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:04 am

I've had more luck on zcraw jrs on a wobble head than these. I think these are a tad bit bigger, so I'm thinking that's probably why my bite rate went down.