Keitech Paddlin Beaver

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Keitech Paddlin Beaver

Post by goldrod » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:28 am

On a gamble I got some in 3.5 and they weren’t what I was looking for.
Anyone using these lures these days ?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Keitech Paddlin Beaver

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:45 am

Try the Keitech crazy flapper if you haven't. Throughout the bazillion JDM plastics I try to rotate through, I still tie these on the most.

PotatoLake
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Keitech Paddlin Beaver

Post by PotatoLake » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:09 am

Hogsticker2 wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:45 am
Try the Keitech crazy flapper if you haven't. Throughout the bazillion JDM plastics I try to rotate through, I still tie these on the most.
This! I fish lakes that just absolutely get destroyed by tournaments and meat eaters. This fishing is hardly worth it, but. When water temps start saying hello to upper 60s through Autumn, the flapper is always on the end of my line. It’s one of very few baits that I know if I’m around fish it’s going to get me a bite. These and OSP Beavers are $. Goldrod, Did you never find a use for the Keitech Beaver? Try free rig? I tried googling them, but couldn’t find any info.