When production rods are not enough, it's time to go custom. Come share your experiences building and/or ordering a custom rod and tell us if you'll ever go back to off the shelf.
- Platinum Angler
- Posts: 919
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 pm
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:32 am
- Location: NorCal
- Senior Angler
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:48 am
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12012
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:31 pm
- Location: TT Headquarters
If only there were a store near me where I could walk in and select parts off the shelf like that
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:49 pm
Wow! I complain when my power wrapper acts up, and this guy hand built a masterpiece by hand!