Finesse propjigs

Can't find what you're looking for in a catalog or in the store shelves? Ever think about just making it yourself? Come share your inspirations and creations with fellow tinkerers in TackleTour's Garage Baits forum!
Deaknh
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Finesse propjigs

Post by Deaknh » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Those look sweet! I have been making my own from old spinnerbaits, or a jig with a spinner arm attached to the eye. I add beads, and use different lengths for the arm, I really like the prop jig, fun lure.

The Doc
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by The Doc » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:03 am

I used to fish the Merrimack all the time. I lived out toward the airport. The lake in Goffstown has some big smallies in it too.

cjtoad
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by cjtoad » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:32 pm

I've caught some gaints smallies in Glen lake and the Kelly's Falls down the river has some good fish in it to.

The Doc
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by The Doc » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:23 pm

I lived across the street from Goffstown HS. Glen was in my back yard. There is a factory of some sort on the end with a water outlet. I have caught many a fish right there.

Deaknh
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Deaknh » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:59 pm

I usually don't make it up that way, but i have hit Kelly's falls a couple of times, and Massebesic many times, as well as some other small ponds in Manchester, Dorrs, Nutts, but I stick mostly south. I do Cobbetts tons, Canobie a lot, Big Island when it's not getting crushed, and many other spots towards Nashua and the other way to Kingston.