Project X

Zman
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Project X

Post by Zman » Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:51 pm

I can't believe Mercury is finally ready to release this revolutionary outboard. I remember seeing advertisements for "Project X" taking place on "Lake X" several years ago. I completely forgot about it until recently.

I wonder how long it will take for other companies to follow Mercury's lead. Maybe by the time i'm ready to get a bass boat, that price of the 200HP Verado will have dropped a few grand.

So will Tackle Tour be getting their hands on a Verado motor in the near future? Will there be a more extensive and hands on review?

Reno Reeler
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Project X

Post by Reno Reeler » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:48 pm

Z,

As Roy Scheider said in Jaws, [font=Times New Roman]"I think we need a bigger boat"[/font].  TackleTour's 17' Boston Whaler and Zander's Nitro 180 won't cut it.  Zander may have to trade in his boat for a 21' Ranger, Bass Cat, or Champion.

Zander
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zander » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:59 pm

How right you are Reno,

Its come to that point now when I am going to be making a upgrade. On top of my list now are the new Tritons and Rangers.

kbookert
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by kbookert » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:34 am

Triton is supposed to have or come out with, a double console bass rig. The passenger console is removeable if you are fishing alone. But if you have a partner you can put the console back in, latch it down and go. Your partner will appreciate it!

KBookerT