Bull Shad Swimbaits Enters the Premium Market with their Shad Glide

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:38 pm

Introduction: Mike Bucca, or Triton Mike as some of us older guys refer to him, has been in the business of making big baits for over ten years now. We were there at the beginning publishing our first review on one of his baits back in 2010. He's even gone so far as to credit me with planting the seeds for an idea that would eventually become his limited edition 2Knocker. Though he's stated as much on his website's product page, I have no recollection of planting that seed. What I do recall suggesting to him at one time was the need in his lineup for a glide bait. Swimmers are nice, but over ten years ago, in the early 2000s, a trend towards 2-piece baits was developing and glide baits were set to become the next big thing in swimbaits. Bucca, through is bait company, Bull Shad Swimbaits kinda sorta played around with this idea circa 2019 with the introduction of his 2-piece gill profile. It wasn't until 2020 that his true contender in this market debuted. Here's our look at Bull Shad Swimbaits's Shad Glide.

Complete Article: http://tackletour.com/reviewbullshadsbshadglide.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"