Berkley Goes Deep with PowerBait Infused Jigs

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:08 am

Introduction: PowerBait is Berkley’s home field advantage when it comes to differentiating their baits, and over the last few seasons the company has found new ways infuse this exclusive formula into plastics. This season Berkley delves deep into the jig market with the introduction of seven new jig lines, all of which are designed with significant input from their prostaffers that are well known for their prowess with jigs, namely Pro Anglers Gary Klein and Bobby Lane, and are all built with proprietary hardware and baked in PowerBait flavor.

Complete Article: http://www.tackletour.com/reviewberkley ... tjigs.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Drakestar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Berkley Goes Deep with PowerBait Infused Jigs

Post by Drakestar » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:17 pm

These jigs have unexpectedly turned into some of my favourite jigs. Bought a couple when they came out, and while there’s nothing spectacular about any model, they work well and feel “right” to me when fishing. Mostly the finesse and regular Arkie-style jigs. It I want to complain, the weed guard is a tad bit shorter than I’d cut it (I usually go to the barb).

Still fishing Dirty Jigs and the Jewel Baits FTM jigs (Dirty Jigs has more colors, FTM for deeper water), but it’s pretty evenly distributed.