A Rod that Not Only Stands Out, but Surprises : LEGIT Design's Bait Finesse Special

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

A Rod that Not Only Stands Out, but Surprises : LEGIT Design's Bait Finesse Special

Post by Cal » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:04 am

Introduction: Since our introduction to the company through Arundel Tackle, we've been busy exploring the Wild Side of LEGIT Design's interesting and very JDM-esque lineup. However, late in 2021, the company made available a second series of sticks to the US market. Despite the series' name, the Stand Out series is a little more low key and much more affordable with roughly ten models from which to choose including three models designed for travel. We acquired a couple sticks from this new-to-us series for a closer look. The first of those two sticks is the Legit Design Stand Out SO66L+.

Complete Article: http://www.tackletour.com/reviewlegitdesignsobfs.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: A Rod that Not Only Stands Out, but Surprises : LEGIT Design's Bait Finesse Special

Post by dragon1 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:54 pm

Excellent read.

FWIW, my Legit Design Wild Side 6'10" med is one of my favorite rods for multi-purpose use when traversing my local rivers.

Good to see that Legit Design is getting more exposure to the fishing peeps as a JDM-esque option.
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A Rod that Not Only Stands Out, but Surprises : LEGIT Design's Bait Finesse Special

Post by Cal » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:24 am

dragon1 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:54 pm
FWIW, my Legit Design Wild Side 6'10" med is one of my favorite rods for multi-purpose use when traversing my local rivers.
Excellent =D>
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"