The Megabass P5 Destroyers are Coming! A First Look at the US P5 Rod Launch Lineup

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Megabass P5 Destroyers are Coming! A First Look at the US P5 Rod Launch Lineup

Post by Cal » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:19 am

Introduction: The much anticipated Megabass America Destroyer P5 USA lineup of rods is right around the corner and the first run rods just landed here at the TackleTour lab today. As we begin a deeper dive into the new rods here is a preview of the launch lineup and what US anglers can expect from the new series.

Complete Article: http://www.tackletour.com/previewmegaba ... arods.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: The Megabass P5 Destroyers are Coming! A First Look at the US P5 Rod Launch Lineup

Post by goldrod » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:11 am

Great write up and read. I’m excited to hear what the bottom contact contenders performance is like BMG FMJ
I spy a Steez EX in that article too.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Hulkster
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: The Megabass P5 Destroyers are Coming! A First Look at the US P5 Rod Launch Lineup

Post by Hulkster » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:51 am

is that little nub of a trigger comfortable? Ive seen a few rods with similar triggers (like the SC LT casting rod) and I don't like the way they feel at all. doesn't feel secure in your hand no?

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:44 am

It's the same reel seat as the JDM P5 Destroyers of which I fished the F3-610X ... didn't even notice it one way or the other, so I'd say it's perfectly comfortable. But that's me.
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Hulkster
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Hulkster » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:53 pm

nice!