Accessible, Affordable, and More Importantly, Effective : Molix's GlideBait 140 SS

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Accessible, Affordable, and More Importantly, Effective : Molix's GlideBait 140 SS

Post by Cal » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:32 pm

Introduction: The counter-culture mindset of the swimbait world favors product from smaller, one to two person shop manufacturers - the so called garage based businesses. This is where competition for your bait dollar is the most intense. Products from larger, established bait manufacturers are discarded for their mass produced nature, and the use of thermoplastic polymers like ABS instead of more artisan materials like resin or wood. Whether any of the reasoning is warranted doesn't matter. This is simply the way.

During the peak of big bait season, that mindset even creeps into us here at TackleTour as Zander and I try to one up each other on who can find the latest can't miss garage bait. Inevitably, in the midst of these frenzies, a box will show up from one of the afore mentioned established manufacturers and our responsibilities as tackle testers takes over. Begrudgingly, time once dedicated to slinging something exclusive gives way to the less exciting prospect of fishing something more accessible. However, on the rare occasion, these circumstances can reveal something unexpected. Here's our experience with Molix's latest entry big bait craze, their GlideBait 140 SS.

Complete Article: http://www.tackletour.com/reviewmolixgl ... 140ss.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Accessible, Affordable, and More Importantly, Effective : Molix's GlideBait 140 SS

Post by goldrod » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 pm

great review i got mine in today
something has got to bite something one day, but I do like the build of this one
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible