It Is An Obsession, It Is My Obsession, Lanciotti's Psycho Gill Can Be, an Enthusiast Bait Collector's Key

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

It Is An Obsession, It Is My Obsession, Lanciotti's Psycho Gill Can Be, an Enthusiast Bait Collector's Key

Post by Cal » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:20 pm

Introduction:
Nothing inspires an unhealthy passion for bass fishing like a good topwater bite. This is especially true when your lure of choice is an oversized chunk of resin or wood. Whether it be a rat, gill, trout profile or other, it's tough to beat the adrenaline rush of having a three ounce or larger bait slurped down from the surface of the water. In fact, it's addictive. So much so, it can become an obsession. Then, once you cross that threshold, psychosis is only a missed swing away. Turn to your buddy for support, and rather than offer you consolation, they're likely to feed into your madness. If this kind of fishing frenzy describes your bass fishing existence - especially with big baits, I have good news. The subject of today's review will make matters worse. Here's a look at Lanciotti Lure's Psycho Gill.

Complete Article: http://www.tackletour.com/reviewlanciot ... ogill.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"