ecu daniel 14 : Feedback Request Topic

Users are invited to begin a thread about themselves requesting feedback from other forum members as reassurance of trustworthiness.

Please provide Buyer/Seller Feedback for this user with your vote... comments are optional

Positive Experience
89%
Mixed Experience
No votes
Bad Experience
11%

Total votes: 19

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

ecu daniel 14 : Feedback Request Topic

Post by Cal » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 am

Please provide feedback for the user in question
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

wtex55
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: ecu daniel 14 : Feedback Request Topic

Post by wtex55 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 pm

This young man backed out of buying a reel on two different occasions. After agreeing to send a money order on noon of the following day, I received an email that his car would not start and he would have to back out of the transaction. Strange, but ok with me as many of us buy equipment on a tight budget.

However, about twenty minutes later, I receive an email that the car starts and the deal is back on.....he even posts that the item is sold pending funds and inserts a smily face with a big grin. Again promises to mail funds the next day.

I should say at this point that I shouldn't have let the transaction go forward but I did.

I receive an email today that instead of sending funds that he found the same reel on ebay for a cheaper price and is canceling the transaction for the second time.

I don't fault anyone for getting the best price they can---all forum members should do their homework ahead of time in price comparison and in the value of upgrades and optional equipment----backing out of a promised deal twice doesn't show the appropriate ethics that other members need to rely on.

Use caution with this buyer.

Regretfully,
wtex55

ecu daniel 14
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by ecu daniel 14 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 pm

I think its pretty "unethical" to send me emails to my personal account about how much of a bad person I am for backing out of a deal when it wasnt that big of an issue to begin with. You sold the reel within a day. I am sorry for finding a better deal on ebay then the one you were offering. To me, thats not bad ethics, thats smart shopping. I dont appreciate all this negative feedback for this little issue and I frankly believe it is unwarranted. If anything, you should be the one with negative feedback for trying to sell and overpriced reel and sending me millions of emails complaining and whining about how immature and unethical I am. (But of course nobody knew that because they had no access to my email) I have positive feedback from everyone else who ive sold and bought products from. This shouldnt change anything. Sorry for ruining your one day of a potential overpriced reel sale. Please forgive me :roll:
stress-what happens between fishing trips

Scorpio
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Scorpio » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Had a smooth transaction and great experience.

WoodT
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by WoodT » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Great transaction and a nice guy. Reel was mint, and shipping was fast. Really appreciate it.

Thanks, Daniel!

11kalnmitc
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 11kalnmitc » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 pm

great shipping time, and very nice guy, bought an alpahas off of him and it was as advertised for a great price, i would definitely do business with him again :big grin:

Fat-G
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Fat-G » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Daniel is a great guy to deal with, VERY fast shipping, VERY honest, and very detailed in his discriptions. Absolutely would not hesitate to buy from him again!

wtex55, I suggest growing up.

paul19057
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by paul19057 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:51 am

fast shipping, reel was as described , I hope I catch alot of fish with it.
Paul 19057

jm529
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by jm529 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:33 am

Daniel is a great guy to deal with, very fast shipping and great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

bigswaim
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by bigswaim » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Great guy! Fast response, baits arrived in condition they were described in! Definitely would do business with Daniel again.
http://alliwantisbass.blogspot.com/

WoodT
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by WoodT » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Another great transaction with ED14. All things arrived thoughtfully packed and condition was great and as-described.

Thanks again.

Gblaze
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Gblaze » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Simply put - Dan was the Man. Item was imacculate, well described, and he was a pleasure to do business with.
Highly recommend

NJBassin
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by NJBassin » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:57 am

I would not hesitate buying from ECU again. He very fast to respond to pm's, shipped item quickly and was exactly as described.

ulysi
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by ulysi » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:42 pm

nothing but good. would buy from again. good comm and fast shipping. stand up guy.

njbasscat
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by njbasscat » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:05 am

I had a positive experience selling a rod to Dan. The funds were deposited into my PayPal account right away. He wanted the rod in 2 days so he could fish it on the weekend. I told him I would ship it and let him know the additional price for shipping. He deposited the extra money to cover the shipping an hour or so after I emailed him the total. He is trustworthy and I would not hesitate to do business with Dan in the future.

Tony