more info on tatula dropshot spinning rod tip please

Questions regarding an existing Daiwa product? Talk directly to an official representative from Daiwa!
21farms
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

more info on tatula dropshot spinning rod tip please

Post by 21farms » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:09 am

i can see that the tip of the 6'11" tatula dropshot spinning rod is different than the rest of the blank. however, i cannot find anything FROM DAIWA that mentions this. can you provide more information on it? is it exactly the same as the steez megatop?

Daiwa
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: more info on tatula dropshot spinning rod tip please

Post by Daiwa » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:48 am

Hi,

The 6'11" Tatula drop shot rod has a solid core tip top. This is the only model that has this tip top. I do apologize for being late with the response.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Daiwa wrote:Hi,

The 6'11" Tatula drop shot rod has a solid core tip top. This is the only model that has this tip top. I do apologize for being late with the response.
Like the original Heartland Z series from the late 1990s...among the most awesome finesse spinning rods Daiwa has ever offered for U.S. consumption.

21farms
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by 21farms » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:44 am

Daiwa wrote:Hi,

The 6'11" Tatula drop shot rod has a solid core tip top. This is the only model that has this tip top.
it has been reported that the TAT6101MXB casting rod has the same tip. i'm actually more curious about why daiwa isn't touting the tip top...isn't it supposed to be a selling feature? i cannot find any mention of it.