Help us help you...

Questions regarding an existing Daiwa product? Talk directly to an official representative from Daiwa!
RMCatchNrelease
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Help us help you...

Post by RMCatchNrelease » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:44 am

Dear Daiwa,

I want this to be a very positive and constructive conversation. First off, you make a great product. The problem I have is getting that product in my hands. It seems to me, that the very best of your line-up is stuck in Japan and even Australia. Who is choosing the the USDM market product line-up? Truthfully, your "core" products are so good, why not simply have one global line-up for spinning and casting reels.

Take the spinning reel line-up as an example. The USDM line-up is truly underwhelming in the low end, and there are no mid-level spinners such as the Luvias, Emeraldas, or Caldia. I know there is stiff competition in those price categories, but don't you want to give us something to try? Something you are already producing would be an easy fix.

Your baitcasting line-up is more promising, but could be so so much more!The Tatula was a great success and solid move in the right direction. Why not keep up the momentum and bring over the SS SV , SS Air, or Steez SV? Take a look at the view counts in this very forum. The post about the "Daiwa SS" has more views than any other non-sticky post to date. Give the people what they want and you will reap the rewards.

In closing, I feel like Daiwa could streamline and offer the exact same product line-up on a Global platform and better please their customers. You can still keep you crazy limited edition reel Japan! Just give everyone the good stuff and be done with this nonsense.

Thank you for listening.