Spooling a Tatula

Questions regarding an existing Daiwa product? Talk directly to an official representative from Daiwa!
sdfd504
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Spooling a Tatula

Post by sdfd504 » Tue May 20, 2014 12:01 pm

Please contact me with any photos you have of the damage and I will make sure it is handled!

ILure1
Angler
Angler

Post by ILure1 » Tue May 20, 2014 2:59 pm

sdfd504 wrote:Please contact me with any photos you have of the damage and I will make sure it is handled!
Well, thank you very much. But at this moment i don't think tatula's TWS had any solution to the groove problem. There is no way to avoid the groove ,tatula is a disposable product. BTW, this is my fish bait casting reel. ](*,) I don't think i will use daiwa crap in the future! Even if i send the disposable tatula back to daiwa and got a new TWS, i'm sure i had to do that again... Why bother [-(

africanbass
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by africanbass » Tue May 20, 2014 3:12 pm

You can lead a horse to water,but you can't make him drink :roll:

vinnieb729
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by vinnieb729 » Tue May 20, 2014 3:42 pm

If your new XYZ brand tire has a belt separate, there's no point in getting it replaced as the new tire will undoubtedly fail too. The only logical choice is to change brands as all XYZ brand tires must have the same trouble.

FrankW
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by FrankW » Tue May 20, 2014 11:28 pm

ILure1 wrote:
FrankW wrote:Hi ILure1,

If you have a reel that was grooved in three days how about some pictures of the damage? I would finally like to see some real damage instead of the fake pictures posted so far.

Frank
Hi, frank, how much do u got paid per post for lie :^o ? If u had a life, go ask some friends who use tatula, ask if their tatula had groove problem, and see real damage :^o :^o :^o
Hi Everyone,

Well it is obvious that ILure1 does not have a legitimate problem and is just stirring the pot. I think the Forum has been more than fair to him assuming that his claims may be true even though he was a new member. I am still waiting for anyone to provide proof that there is something wrong with my Tatula R that I cast every day and fish every week. I guess there could be some combination of line and application that causes a problem but no one has demonstrated this problem or shown proof. There are hundreds of Tatulas being used by Forum members and no one that we know or respect has a problem.

Frank

bigturtle
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by bigturtle » Tue May 20, 2014 11:43 pm

FrankW wrote:
ILure1 wrote:

If you have a reel that was grooved in three days how about some pictures of the damage? I would finally like to see some real damage instead of the fake pictures posted so far.

Frank
Hi, frank, how much do u got paid per post for lie :^o ? If u had a life, go ask some friends who use tatula, ask if their tatula had groove problem, and see real damage :^o :^o :^o
Hi Everyone,

Well it is obvious that ILure1 does not have a legitimate problem and is just stirring the pot. I think the Forum has been more than fair to him assuming that his claims may be true even though he was a new member. I am still waiting for anyone to provide proof that there is something wrong with my Tatula R that I cast every day and fish every week. I guess there could be some combination of line and application that causes a problem but no one has demonstrated this problem or shown proof. There are hundreds of Tatulas being used by Forum members and no one that we know or respect has a problem.

Frank
^
Agreed. I wonder how much ILure1 gets paid for this :-k

Funny thing is, I have NEVER heard, seen or experienced any reel's levelwind grooving before this post, not even on my cheap-cheap $20 BPS megacast reel and zebco horizon reel that I have been using for 2.5 years.If any reel's levelwind is going to groove, id think that it would be on spinning reels, where the line is ALWAYS in full contact with the bail roller.

ILure1
Angler
Angler

Post by ILure1 » Sat May 24, 2014 10:19 am

bigturtle wrote:
FrankW wrote:
ILure1 wrote:

Frank
Hi Everyone,

Frank
^
Agreed. I wonder how much ILure1 gets paid for this :-k

Funny thing is, I have NEVER heard, seen or experienced any reel's levelwind grooving before this post, not even on my cheap-cheap $20 BPS megacast reel and zebco horizon reel that I have been using for 2.5 years.If any reel's levelwind is going to groove, id think that it would be on spinning reels, where the line is ALWAYS in full contact with the bail roller.
Agree, most time u got what u paid for...expect tatula :doh: I paid under $200 for tatula , if that's what u want to know :big grin:

Finnz922
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Finnz922 » Sat May 24, 2014 2:19 pm

ILure1 wrote:
sdfd504 wrote:Please contact me with any photos you have of the damage and I will make sure it is handled!
Well, thank you very much. But at this moment i don't think tatula's TWS had any solution to the groove problem. There is no way to avoid the groove ,tatula is a disposable product. BTW, this is my fish bait casting reel. ](*,) I don't think i will use daiwa crap in the future! Even if i send the disposable tatula back to daiwa and got a new TWS, i'm sure i had to do that again... Why bother [-(
It's fine that you vent your frustrations about a faulty product. I respect that. However, you have gone on and on on multiple posts brand bashing Daiwa because you say there are grooving issues with the Twing. Were you let go as a prostaffer or fired from the Daiwa? Seriously, You are the only one with issues based on what I have read and your proof is very, very questionable. New to the forum but rather than build up your reputation you just open your hole and let crap just pour out. Lots of guys on here fish all the different variations of the Twing design. I fish with a Daiwa prostaffer, I own 1 Tatula with 2 more on the way. I owned the T3B. My father in law owns 2 Tatulas. I used to work at 2 different Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops where I keep in touch with the guys in the fishing department. No reported issues. People have offered to help you and you refuse. You also could have just taken the reel back to the store and bought something else. I have personally had a Megabass Destruction blow up on a hook set into 3 pieces. I didn't even own it a year yet. Without crying about it and saying Megabass is crap, I just got it taken care of because I am smart enough to realize that even "the best" sometimes have an defect. That is why there is warranty services and return policies in place. TO TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER!!! Why brand bash because one reel you bought had one problem. I just don't get it. :-k

Afrayedknot
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Afrayedknot » Sat May 24, 2014 10:32 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if this Ilure guy is actually he who we do not speak of AKA "offdahook". :lol:

ILure1
Angler
Angler

Post by ILure1 » Sun May 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Finnz922 wrote:
ILure1 wrote:
It's fine that you vent your frustrations about a faulty product. I respect that. However, you have gone on and on on multiple posts brand bashing Daiwa because you say there are grooving issues with the Twing. Were you let go as a prostaffer or fired from the Daiwa? Seriously, You are the only one with issues based on what I have read and your proof is very, very questionable. New to the forum but rather than build up your reputation you just open your hole and let crap just pour out. Lots of guys on here fish all the different variations of the Twing design. I fish with a Daiwa prostaffer, I own 1 Tatula with 2 more on the way. I owned the T3B. My father in law owns 2 Tatulas. I used to work at 2 different Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops where I keep in touch with the guys in the fishing department. No reported issues. People have offered to help you and you refuse. You also could have just taken the reel back to the store and bought something else. I have personally had a Megabass Destruction blow up on a hook set into 3 pieces. I didn't even own it a year yet. Without crying about it and saying Megabass is crap, I just got it taken care of because I am smart enough to realize that even "the best" sometimes have an defect. That is why there is warranty services and return policies in place. TO TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER!!! Why brand bash because one reel you bought had one problem. I just don't get it. :-k
Nice post, but there are many things untold by me.. i can keep them private or post them public. Thank you for your time. I'm new to bait casting reel. I love read others good posts and try to learn sth from others. I would not lie for a product around $150 .

t-Smalle
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by t-Smalle » Wed May 28, 2014 3:36 am

WoW....This is out of control. All I asked was about spooking a Tatula with line. Needless to say I got my answer and have my reels spooled up with Seaguar Smack down Braid and have fished them heavily over the past 2 weeks and can safely report no grooving on any of my reels and all reels worked and performed flawlessly.

ILure1
Angler
Angler

Post by ILure1 » Wed May 28, 2014 6:02 pm

t-Smalle wrote:WoW....This is out of control. All I asked was about spooking a Tatula with line. Needless to say I got my answer and have my reels spooled up with Seaguar Smack down Braid and have fished them heavily over the past 2 weeks and can safely report no grooving on any of my reels and all reels worked and performed flawlessly.
Good for you, did you spool the reel full ?

Thor
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Thor » Wed May 28, 2014 7:52 pm

Back again to spread the disinformation. Just like those scammers that want to share their fortune with you, they are persistent, persistent but dumb as a rock.

t-Smalle
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by t-Smalle » Thu May 29, 2014 12:51 am

ILure1 wrote:
t-Smalle wrote:WoW....This is out of control. All I asked was about spooking a Tatula with line. Needless to say I got my answer and have my reels spooled up with Seaguar Smack down Braid and have fished them heavily over the past 2 weeks and can safely report no grooving on any of my reels and all reels worked and performed flawlessly.
Good for you, did you spool the reel full ?
Yes I did fill the spools to about an 1/8 inch from the top.

ILure1
Angler
Angler

Post by ILure1 » Thu May 29, 2014 11:33 am

Thor wrote:Back again to spread the disinformation. Just like those scammers that want to share their fortune with you, they are persistent, persistent but dumb as a rock.
Are you also a member of " Team Daiwa " ?