Is Matt still around?

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Is Matt still around?

Post by mark poulson » Fri May 07, 2021 6:34 pm

I haven't seen a post from Matt for a while. Is he still involved with 13 Fishing?

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Is Matt still around?

Post by 13Fishing » Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm

yes. I'm still here. We've been hibernating through the Covid Times in our workshop developing the next generation of 13 Products. the upcoming launches are the best products we have ever made by far...

-Matt

Hobie-Wan Kenobi
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hobie-Wan Kenobi » Tue May 23, 2023 7:30 pm

13Fishing wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm
yes. I'm still here. We've been hibernating through the Covid Times in our workshop developing the next generation of 13 Products. the upcoming launches are the best products we have ever made by far...

-Matt
Drop us some hints :lol:
IG @hobie_wan_kenobi_fishing

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Wed May 24, 2023 2:25 pm

13Fishing wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm

-Matt
Matt, I'm glad to hear your still alive and kicking! It has been a "fingers crossed" situation ever since Covid. We've all lost way too many friends.
I look forward to seeing what you've come up with, but PLEASE don't discontinue the closest 13 Fishing Defy Black Crankbait Casting Rod 7'4"! It is the closest thing to the perfect rod for moving baits, when fished with braid and a fluoro leader.
Thanks to the moderate action, my hookup ratio is amazing, and use it for all my moving baits from 1oz down. My biggest fish on it so far are a pair of 8lb largemouth that I had to winch of of the grass here on the Delta, and I can swing anything under 5lbs.
Now, all I need is for the State to stop killing grass, and for them to export the sealions. :evil: